- NHVAS Maintenance Management: JAT has demonstrated that processes and procedures in our rigorous maintenance programs meet the highest standards under NHVAS Maintenance Accreditation. JAT's is accredited to perform in house maintenance on all fleet.
- NHVAS Basic Fatigue Management: JAT is accredited under the Basic Fatigue Management (BFM), this has been achieved by ensuring our drivers are trained and monitored to ensure compliance at all times. All JAT's drivers undergo drug and alcohol screening and JAT's also provide Driver Trip Plans nationally to ensure we are continuously compliant.
- QLD Fatigue & Maintenance Management: JAT is accredited to travel in WA and we have satisfied the regulatory authorities that our strict management of driver fatigue and vehicle maintenance is of the highest standard.
- All JAT's vehicles are provided with a compliant weighbridge docket prior to departure and all vehicles undergo Pre-trip Inspection prior to departure.
- HACCP & Food Authority: JAT maintain Certificates of Currency with Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) for the Approved arrangement incorporating Goods Hygiene Practice,
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and product Integrity.
- WQA: Woolworths Quality Assurance (WQA) Standard applies to JAT as a carrier for the supply
of Woolworths branded and Fresh Food products. Woolworths requires that JAT's comply with their legal obligations in all respects.